Smooth away razor bumps and ingrown hairs with this superb serum that softens and purifies. Organic Lavender Alcohol, Lactic and Salicylic Acid help to clear pores and neutralize bacteria which often accompany ingrown hairs and shaving bumps. A therapeutic aroma derived from Camphor and Lavender make this treatment suitable for both Men and Women.
• Salicylic acid is the one active substance that can visibly improve razor bumps. It is a dermatological-grade
ingredient that exfoliates, moisturizes, clears pores and can help prevent infection.
• Exfoliating (removing the upper layers of dead skin) is indispensable to manage ingrown hairs. Use of a gentle
face scrub with glycolic acid is particularly effective.
• Use a soft-bristle face brush and liquid cleanser in a circular motion on your beard to dislodge the tips of
ingrown hairs, eliminate dead skin cells and clear follicles to allow hairs to surface unimpeded.
• Shaving too closely can trap the hair follicle and dig inward or sideways.
• To avoid shaving too close, don’t pull the skin when you shave; don’t put too much pressure on the blades;
shave with the grain and use a single-blade razor.
Best Suited For
All skin types
How to Use
Apply to dry skin. Test a small area 5 minutes for sensitivity. Apply serum to affected area with a cotton ball. Apply at night before sleep and again in the morning after showering, shaving, and drying. Do not wash off.